Monday, December 8, 2008

Disney Sea



Last Sunday (October 30), I went to Tokyo Disney Resort's Disney Sea! Shiratori-san (one of the rotarians in my club) took Iliana and I there with his wife and son. It was very very nice of him to do that for us. I had an awesome time!



They seemed to know the park pretty well. Their son, who is 10, had been there like 5 times! They had planned out our whole day really well. They really knew how to use the fast-pass system there. We were always moving from one ride or attraction to the next. We didn't have to wait very long at all for most of the rides, which was great! I think we did all the fun, adult rides, along with some of the kiddie rides. We even got to see a few of the shows. I absolutely love Disney, so I thought the shows were good, but Iliana didn't seem to enjoy them quite as much... The best show was "Big Band Beat". It is a broadway type show with jazz and tap-dancing and Mickey Mouse. It was all Christmas songs, and it was all in English. That was fun for me. The crowd didn't quite get it when they announced things like, "give it up for the SAXOPHONES!"



My favorite rides were the Tower of Terror and Indiana Jones. It was a long day and I was exhausted by the end, but it was really really fun. I even got to meet Goofey!



And thanks to the Shiratori's I didn't even spend any money! They were nice enough to pay for our tickets, lunch, dinner, chocolate popcorn, and the picture of us in the Tower of Terror. Yay for rotarians!



I love Disney Sea!

1 comment:

AnnaMarie said...

That's funny, how they didn't get the saxophone part. I'm glad you had a fun, free day!