Wednesday, March 18, 2009

SPRING!

I am loving the spring weather here! This whole week it has been up toward 70 degrees and sunny. It's almost hot today! Sunny days just make me so happy. It's only March and it feels like Michigan's June. I'm not really looking forward to the summer heat here again. But I love spring and I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts.

People here are still wearing jackets and long sleeves, which is crazy. Only foreigners are wearing short sleeves.

Today was my last day of the school year. I am now a third year student! That means I'm a senior! Today was just a closing ceremony so I got back home by 11:30, which is nice. Now I am going to go get combini food for lunch because I am the only one home. Then I am going to Yokohama Station to meet friends and go bowling. :D Hopefully my score will by higher than 38 this time...

So I am now officially on spring break. And I have a busy one planned, so I am very excited.

4 comments:

Michael said...

Abbey is the best!

But maybe not at bowling!

AnnaMarie said...

Japanese people are wearing long sleeves no matter what temperature it is because it's before the wardrobe change date. Sometime in April. Then they'll wear short sleeves no matter the temperature. :)

Abbeyfan said...

Abbey is such an American ...

Abbeyfan said...

And AnnaMarie is so smart!!!